4. Always run your tap until the water is before drinking it.
6. Water is a form of .
9. Water that turns to vapor and rises to the sky.
10. Use this to wash your bike rather than let the hose run.
11. Put a nozzle on this to save water.
12. All living things water.
15. Most people get their water from a public water utility; but some people use wells.
16. Some cleaners, like furniture polish are to water.
17. Water occurs in states: solid, liquid and gas.
18. You can fill this with water and put it in your refrigerator to keep water cold.
1. Best time of day to water the lawn or flowers.
2. Room in your house that uses the most water.
3. Place where water is cleaned and treated for drinking (2 words).
5. Consume a beverage, like water.
7. Be sure water does not after turning off your tap.
8. Inspect all pipes and toilets for these.
10. Aquifers are ground.
13. At 32 degrees Fahrenheit/0 degrees Celsius, water does this.
14. 80% of the Earth's surface is covered with this.